April 9, 2018

Just going to live blog this one

I am glad I left campus/office hours a tad bit early.

And that I cheated on dinner tonight - delicious Brockton-based Cape Cod Pizza which is pretty stellar.

It could be an eventful night. Things today have developed in the ongoing snuff-show Live-Action Treason – Michael Cohen got raided and Trump is losing it. He's so unbelievably incoherent. I can't believe that people actually accept that such a powerful person sounds like a complete fking dipshit. (Seriously - see transcript below.)

Ironically, while I was making cookies this weekend, I was watching All the Presidents' Men again. I don't know I will be able to sleep, and I sure won't be able to work tomorrow in my break. I'm on Twitter overdrive.

So: last seen, Trump was having a "War Cabinet" meeting (chickenshit: see Fussell, Paul) and had a WATB-Meltdown. (God, this guy is such a putz it hurts.)

  • Going to prognosticate: a few big things will happen this week, maybe involving DOJ firings; it will escalate significantly. Republicans will do nothing. Trump will also do some major damage to Syria, which will also escalate profoundly shit with Russia, which (hypothesis) is actively blackmailing Trump through this crazy Back Channel that was actually set up. So Trump is pinned in. 
  • And this – Dobbs is setting the agenda and counsel. This is exactly what happens, 72 hours. +/- 

Also, that idiot said these things, surrounded by an august group of men and women in uniform. Conservatives/gun-h**pers and Trump supporters your support of "the troops" is an insulting joke. Anyway, that idiot said amidst his war council: