February 28, 2018

I suspect they didn't see that coming...

A couple of things, again just for the record.

Maybe I should upload them here - the various Indictments - so that I can use them in future Presidents' classes.

So that is an idea.

Hicks is resigning - that was announced today. I told my Presidents students today that I think the end of the beginning stage is coming. I've taken Garrett Graff's idea from Wired that there are five major elements of the investigation underway by American Hero Bobby Three Sticks, the Blog's new, official and permanent Object of Veneration.

The five things: 
  • the Pre-existing business deals and money laundering; 
  • the Russian bots and trolls; 
  • the Hacking and the Bears; 
  • Russian-campaign contacts; 
  • obstruction of justice. 
The last I think even *I* could demonstrate. Anyway. I meant to actually write/post an actual thing here, but that was like an hour ago, and I got distracted.

Oh yeah, one thing: HAHAHAHAHA. God That Man is so motherfucking stupid, but it's so enjoyable to watch him pwn his own supporters, who were too stupid to see this coming. Forty-Five COMING FOR YOUR GUNZZZ!!! PEW PEW PEW!! Hahahahahaha.