July 10, 2017

Fredo Trump: Giving a Bad Name to Juniors Everywhere

I'm a Junior, proud of it. I admire my father in most ways. If we had kids (my wife and I, obvs), I strongly considered naming any boy after my father.

But FFS, Jr. Donny, you are giving all of us Juniors a bad name.

On why he and two other high-ranking officials in Il Douche's campaign met with a Russian distinctly associated with the government (which one would assume Paul Manafort - at the meeting - would know):

'It became clear to me that this was the true agenda all along and that the claims of potentially helpful information were a pretext for the meeting'
What was the "helpful information"?...

'the woman stated that she had information that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Ms Clinton.'
This reminds me of two things. Fredo, obviously. (This scene for some reason I find very powerful. I really feel for Fredo. So good job,  - and RIP - John Cazale.)

Why can't I wear the Big Boy Pants? I know where Egypt is! I'm smart!!
Continuing on that theme, we know now why Douche Jr. is only used for the "Mickey Mouse" assignments and Kushner gets to wear the "Big Boy" pants now.


But also Elihu Root on Teddy Roosevelt's conversations on the construction (and seizure) of the Panama Canal: we thought you were guilty of seduction, and you've confessed rape.

Because he's Teddy, you just know that's a fly-ass Linen-Seersucker suit



Please please please Chuck Todd tell me you saw this, and wept yourself to sleep last night. No American journalist - well, I shouldn't say that - most American "political editors" on the news networks couldn't carry carry Chris Uhlmann's jock.

I can't watch that enough - not just for the beautiful and delicious schadenfreude - but it is also very tightly done, cogent and devastating. Well done Aussies.

  • In any event, the tally so far seems to be: pretty bulletproof instance of legitimate obstruction of justice (Comey), and definitely - as of today - proof of complicity if not genuine collusion - with hackers and foreign powers. 
BUT HER EMAILLLLLLLZZZZZZ!!