June 14, 2017

A day so nice I want to post twice

Not nice here: the f***ing lawn-mowing morons at the house obliterated my sunflower sprouts, which were protected by giant tomato cages. Two survived.

But really, what the fuck is wrong with people? Are you stupid, lazy, careless or malevolent?


Anyway, sad and tragic and unoffensive though this is, larger fish to fry.
(Though really wtff??!??!?!)
SLANDER! CALUMNY!! 
Additional activities have revealed the innocence of the grounds crew. The culprit is some unnamed MFing varmint.


I have two things working in my mind, and then one giant and obviously problematic canker. The canker is That Man in the White House. (Il Douche h/t). His name isn't spoken in this house.

(1/ Actually may I take this opportunity to just write out for once that I finally understand the nonsense of the anti-Obama clan. sic. Their reflexive opposition, hatred, distrust and disdain, resentment and racism against the 44th president - a black man - will be recorded. [This is one of the two issues working ...]
(2/ But yes, I do understand the reactionary and reflexive opposition. I now possess it for Il Douche. Except my reflexive and reactionary opposition is substantive. I loathe Il Douche because of everything he represents, everything he is and was in the 80s and 90s which I lived through and saw him catastrophically fail in, his moronic and incomprehensible "policies" that he represents, his vulgar and gross misogyny, his abuse of power and pervasive bullying.
(3/ My response to all the people including my parents and several of my students who voted for Il Douche - you'll get what you deserve. Hopefully all of the rest of us won't be killed too.)


  • In any event - I have two things working in my mind. 
    • 1: Working on conclusion to my classes, as opposed to "Huh. There you have it." More productive, more positive, more instructive, more empowering. And to this extent, I arrived this May at this point: History Always Outs the Truth. History Uncovers All. You cannot hide from it. It finds all things, and the character and nature of everyone and everything is revealed through it. 
    • 2: I've reached a safe I am accepting that for the next few years I am living in the Tyson Zone. (Major major h/t Bill Simmons). Anyway.